- Data controller
Your personal data is processed by BEWATCH (company number: 0645.774.629; VAT BE 0645.774.629)
To contact us :
Address: Place Mc Auliffe 34, 6600 Bastogne, Belgium
Email of the data protection officer: email@example.com
Tel.: +32-(0)61 21 71 00
- What categories of personal data can we process?
This is any information you have provided to us such as your first name, last name, gender, mother tongue, date of birth, postal address (delivery and billing), telephone number, email address, bank card details, preferences, purchase history, IP address, preferences during: (i) an online purchase, (ii) your registration to receive the newsletter, promotional offers and participation in competitions, (iii) your communication of voluntarily, (iv) participation in competitions. We also record the date on which the personal data was communicated and, where applicable, the date on which a modification was made. Please do not send or communicate third party or sensitive personal data to us (e.g. social security numbers, information on ethnic and racial origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health, criminal past). or union membership). Any information relating to persons under the age of 16 must be subject to the consent of their parent or legal guardian.. BEWATCH reserves the right to request any proof of parental consent at any time in order to allow the processing of personal data relating to minors.
Information about your interests or preferences
The stored personal data may also contain other information, such as your product preferences and information on interests that you have communicated to us in the context of promotions, competitions, etc.
Information relating to your purchases - recommendations
The personal data recorded may contain transactional information relating to your purchases, such as items purchased, date of purchase, and any returns.
We may also record responses or comments about purchased products that we receive from you as part of satisfaction surveys or any complaints or recommendations you make to us.
Information related to cookies and similar techniques
When you visit our website, we may record certain non-personal information based on the cookies we place.
For more information, see our “ Cookies Policy ».
- For what purpose do we use your personal data and what is the legal basis for this processing?
The personal data that you have communicated to us before are kept by BEWATCH because there is a legitimate interest in providing you with information likely to be of interest to you regarding our products/services, promotional offers, direct marketing and competitions (legal basis: article 6.1.f) of European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (“hereinafter GDPR”). You can of course object to this at any time by contacting us.
BEWATCH uses your data:
- with your authorization (legal basis: article 6.1 a) of the GDPR):
- when you contact us in any way, for example with a question relating to our products, help you find a store near you, subscribe to our newsletter and to receive promotional offers, direct marketing and competitions and/or provide you with customer service;
- to send you important information relating to the Website and/or any other administrative information;
- when you connect to our social networks;
- to enable you to receive information that may be of interest to you about our products/services, website, newsletter, promotional offers, direct marketing and competitions and to manage these activities;
- facilitate our internal business, namely data analysis, audits, new product development, improvement of our Website and services, identification of usage trends and the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns based on information you freely provide to us.
You can withdraw your consent at any time (see below, point 8).
- as part of the execution of your purchase contract (legal basis: article 6.1 b) of the GDPR):
- · For tracking and processing your order;
- · For monitoring and processing complaints, repairs and returns;
- · For general customer management including accounting.
If this data is not provided to us we will not be able to process your order.
- in order to meet the legal obligations to which we are subject (legal basis: article 6.1 c) of the GDPR):
We are also subject in particular to tax and accounting obligations requiring the retention and transmission of certain personal data from public and governmental authorities.
- Can your personal data be transmitted to third parties?
Your personal data may be communicated to our subcontractors as part of services on our behalf (customer service, marketing service, carrying out a survey, social network applications for advertising, order execution including delivery services , card payment execution, fraud verification, product repair, payment card processing, email delivery services, IT providers, hosting, auditing service, etc.) solely on the basis of our instructions, to the exclusion of any other use (in particular for the benefit of third parties). These subcontractors are contractually obligated to keep your personal data confidential and to take measures to protect your personal data. The subcontractors we use may send you information in order to promote or improve the services provided.
Your personal data may also be communicated to third parties (i) provided that BEWATCH is authorized and/or obliged to do so by law and/or other regulations, or is invited to do so by a public institution or any other regulatory authority (ii) in the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or any other form of alienation of all or part of our business, our assets or shares (including in the context of bankruptcy or any similar proceedings) under the seal of confidentiality.
Please note that when you freely communicate data, information or documents on the internet and social networks (for example personal data contained in photos, stories, comments and videos), these will no longer be of a private nature and may become private. public information, accessible to the general public.
- Transfer of personal data outside the European Union
Your personal data is transmitted within and outside the European Union. However, your personal data is protected by specific contractual obligations, in accordance with the obligations of the GDPR (standard contractual clauses of the European Commission) in order to guarantee your personal data a level of protection equivalent to that of the European Union.
- How long do we keep your personal data?
- How do we protect your personal data?
BEWATCH has implemented technical and organizational measures to protect your personal data that you provide to us against unauthorized access and use. Your personal data is processed confidentially and only by the persons necessary to achieve the required purpose. Transactions carried out on the site ice-watch.com are protected by an SSL encrypted system. Please be aware, however, that no data transmission over the internet is 100% secure and that any information communicated online can potentially be collected and used by people other than the intended recipient.
BEWATCH will notify any possible personal data breach to the Privacy Commission in accordance with the GDPR.
- What are your rights ? How can you exercise them?
In accordance with the GDPR, you have a free right of access, rectification, erasure and limitation of your personal data (without affecting the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal and the legal obligations which we would require us to keep your data). You have the right to portability of your personal data.
Your right to object
At any time and without justification, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
To exercise these rights, you must send us a written request, accompanied by a copy of your identity card, to the following address: Place Mc Auliffe 34, 6600 Bastogne, Belgium or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request to exercise your rights as soon as possible.
You also always have recourse to the Commission for the Protection of Privacy at the address email@example.com if you believe that your personal data is being processed wrongly.
- Third party sites - links