Remove the plastic stopper (in the direction of the arrow).
Press the winder.
The watch must be serviced regularly in order for it to work correctly. The length of time between services will vary depending on the model, climate and the care you take of your watch. As a general rule, we recommend the following steps so that you can keep your watch in tip-top condition for as long as possible.
- Temperature: avoid temperatures below 0°C (30°F) or above 35°C (100°F).
- Avoid prolonged exposure to sun, steam, contact with alcohol, detergents, perfume or cosmetic products to prevent distorsion, discoloration or any damaging reaction.
- Do not use any watch button while under water to prevent water from entering the mechanism.
Setting the time
(1) Minute hand (2) Hour hand (3) Second hand (4) Normal winder position (5) 1st position
How to set the time ?
- Gently pull the winder out to the 1st position.
- Turn the winder to set the hour and minute hands to the correct positions.
- The second hand starts again when the winder is pushed back into its normal position.